openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <>
Subject Re: open office vers 4
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 05:39:28 GMT

On 03/09/2013, at 6:56 AM, Dale Erwin <> wrote:

> Unless I don't  understand the process, it seems to me that it is only possible to attach
one file to the bug report.  Therefore I did not submit the bug.  I need to submit three files.
 I imagine I could also  do it with only two files, but that is still more than one.

I can't verify your statement, but as far as I know you can zip the tree files into one file.
Alternatively you have the option to add one file at a time and ad two comments with the remaining
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message