openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Backer Johnsen <bac...@psych.uib.no>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Zotero
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:44:50 GMT
Sounds nice.  What kind of system do you use?

Tom

On 29. Sep 2013, at 01:36 , Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna@comcast.net> wrote:

> Tom Backer Johnsen wrote:
>> As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are mentioned,
only Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a change, I am sure that AOO used
to be mentioned there as well.

>> I am currently a user of AOO version 3.4.1 on a Mac with FireFox.  As far as I can
se, the plugin I included some months ago works fine with version 3 text files.  So I will
hang on to that version for a while.  But what about upgrading to AOO version 4?  Will I still
be able to handle references in the new version?  Or do I have to change to LibreOffice in
order to be able to handle references in my documents?

>> Tom
>>
> Tom;
>
> I just installed the version 3.5.8 Zotero word processor integration into Apache OpenOffice
4.0.1 RC3 and it works like a charm.

> Regards
> Keith

Tom Backer Johnsen