openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Backer Johnsen <>
Subject OpenOffice and Zotero
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:00:03 GMT
As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are mentioned, only
Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a change, I am sure that AOO used to
be mentioned there as well.

I am currently a user of AOO version 3.4.1 on a Mac with FireFox.  As far as I can se, the
plugin I included some months ago works fine with version 3 text files.  So I will hang on
to that version for a while.  But what about upgrading to AOO version 4?  Will I still be
able to handle references in the new version?  Or do I have to change to LibreOffice in order
to be able to handle references in my documents?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message