openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: linux remarks in: Someone is hell bent on seeing AOO go away
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 01:14:36 GMT
I also use KDE, however, most of the integration has to do with the distro.
Since distros dont ship AOO, the options are very integrated with LO.

Dolphin/Konqueror default the *.odt to LO.

AOO also integrates with Thunderbird but doesn't really show an option for
Kmail. Or their latest Kolab, OwnCloud system.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor