openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <>
Subject Re: AOO can't open .xlsx spreadsheet at Cornell site
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:21:51 GMT
I have found issues with the XLSX formats which doent follow a unique
convention, XLSX that have been auto-generated or generated programatically
differ from the ones programatically generated.

As I looked into the file, it seems that the amount of rows is greater than
the amount AOO support. This also look like a very poorly designed table,
so the CSV is completely useless.  I think this was generated as an
afterthought rather than as a propper datasource.