openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject linux remarks in: Someone is hell bent on seeing AOO go away
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 22:49:38 GMT
I was cruising through the users list yesterday and came across this
message.

http://markmail.org/message/tl2jof3b5inpnedj

I, too am a Linux/KDE users of 11 years, but I'm not sure what you mean by
this comment --

"I use KDE; AOO only provides integration for GNOME. "

Could you elaborate?
What AOO desktop-integration bits do you install?

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain