openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: linux remarks in: Someone is hell bent on seeing AOO go away
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 16:19:35 GMT
On 24/09/2013 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> ​A feature that OOo used to have is to use the system file picker dialog.
> However I no longer see this option, can anyone else test this for me?
> ​Please go to Tools ->  Options ->  OpenOffice General ->  Open/Save Dialog

I see it normally in the now approved OpenOffice 4.0.1. Linux 64, RPM
version.

This might or might not be related, but last time I checked OpenOffice
had a freedesktop integration package in the RPM version but not in the
DEB version (where, as already discussed here, only GNOME was offered).
I don't know if there is any technical reason for this.

Regards,
   Andrea.