openoffice-users mailing list archives

From John Hart <jh...@testra.com>
Subject Re: Lynn Brubaker, how to unsubscribe
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:03:13 GMT
There are only four messages from Lynn. None asking for help with AOO
and It's obvious she didn't request to be on the list, nor anyone else
using her email address. How did she get subscribed to the list???? This
has happened quite a few times and it's supposed to be that In order to
be subscribe one must reply to an email from the list. That doesn't
appear to true in this case or others I've looked in to.  Someone should
find out how this happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.

jrh

        4 conversations

       LYNN BRUBAKER     Today
       Converting sdw files

     help.  I don't know how I got on this email list but can someone
get me off.

       LYNN BRUBAKER     Today
       Backwards compatibility

     help.  I don't know how I got on this email list but can someone
get me off.

       LYNN BRUBAKER     Today
       AOO can't open .xlsx spreadsheet at Cornell site

     help.  I don't know how I got on this email list but can someone
get me off.

       LYNN BRUBAKER     8/24/2013 5:36 AM
       Help I'm being invaded

     Every day I get about 10 emails concerning how to work Open
Office.  Every day I get rid of them by putting them in junk, but the
next day I'll get about ten more.  I don't think they are people trying
to contact Apache Open Office, but the old Open Office - now defunct.
Is there any way you can t…

       These messages take up: 13.9 KB.