openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Lynn Brubaker, how to unsubscribe
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:46:36 GMT
Lynn,

Did you send an email to

On 09/25/2013 07:01 AM, LYNN BRUBAKER wrote:
> help.  I don't know how I got on this email list but can someone get me off.
>
>> From: tomgoldie@yahoo.com
>> To: users@openoffice.apache.org
>> Subject: Backwards compatibility
>> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 02:44:24 +0000
>>
>> Should text files created with OOo (.odt) containing simple recorded macros (to apply
certain formats with a keystroke combination) be able to be read by OpenOffice 3.1? I sent
some files out, and it was reported that they were corrupted. It’s an IT guy who said it,
so I don’t ASSUME he didn't know to open them with OpenOffice; but I can’t be sure.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php