openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open office issues
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:41:42 GMT
On 2013-09-23 3:05 AM Vladislav Chernousov wrote concerning "open office issues":
> Hello,
> I'm using mac iOS X. SInce January 2013 there were no issues with open office 4.0
> application. However, today I encountered problem: I can't open neither doc(x) files
nor open
> office itself. I have tried to reinstall open office - no luck, same problem continues.
>
> Every time I try to open word doc or open office itself, there is nothing happens, only

> message - scan below.

This is a known bug. To fix:

    Open Finder
    Option-click the Go menu
    Choose Library from the menu to open the folder in the Finder.
    Click on the folder Saved Application State
    Delete the file org.openoffice.script.savedState

For screenshots see:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755&p=258965#p244931

After fixing, you should upgrade to Apache OpenOffice 4.0, which fixes the bug.

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan   Canada
Website:  http://larry-gusaas.com