openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Question about hyperlink buttons in OO Calc
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:36:31 GMT
Hi Birgitte,

the mails which you are receiving were not sent primarily to you but to
the mailing list 'users@openoffice.apache.org'. A couple of hundreds of
people are subscribed to it. It's quite simple to unsubscribe, just send
an email to users-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the
instructions of the automatic reply that you will be receiving.

Best regards,
Peter