openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with OpenOffice 4 spellchecker
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:37:53 GMT
On 2013-09-11 7:44 PM Bob Johnson wrote concerning "Problem with OpenOffice 4 spellchecker":
> After installing OpenOffice 4, I open a document and the spell checker says
> every word is misspelled.  How do I fix that?

Try resetting your user profile. See
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com