openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Question about hyperlink buttons in OO Calc
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:29:44 GMT
Hi Jasper,

Jasper Hermans schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer on one of the forums
> so here it is;
>
> I'm working on an Imac in a Calc-document and I added a hyperlink appearing
> as a button.
> Now I'd like to remove it but it doesn't seem to be accessible via a cell
> and I found no other way to be able to remove it. Can you please help me
> out?

When you have saved and reloaded the document, then the button is no
longer in edit mode, but a click on the button will execute the link.
You have to switch to edit mode, before you can delete the button.

Menu View > Toolbars > Form Controls.
This toolbar has top right an icon with a pencil. The tooltip says
"Design mode on/off". Click it to switch to edit mode.

Now you can click the button and it should get green handles. Press
Del-key to delete the button.

Kind regards
Regina