openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Vikas Singh" <vikas.si...@safexpress.com>
Subject Fw: Issue with Open office
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:06:27 GMT
Dear Team,
I have been working on Open Office for last 2 months.

The below list contains some of the problems which I have been facing continuously. Some other
issues which I haven’t mentioned here are very minor but still effects the entire work.

We hope that we will get positive response.

      SL. No ISSUES
      1 Iferror with Vlookup doesn't work
      2 Find & Replace doesn't work for selected area, it replaces for all sheet
      3 Can not select blanks in Filter
      4 Can not apply standard filter at two places
      5 Linking of files don't work properly
      6 Shortcut for Format paste
      7 Graphs are not advanced
      8 Vlookup doesn't work properly from one file to another
      9 For using formulas you have to click on the function key, can't use it with keyboard

      10 If condition don't work
      11 Any two formula don't work together , e.g below

     Index+Match

     Vlookup+Choose

     Vlookup+Max
      12 Ctrl+D doesn't work
      13 Pivot cant be in classical format
      14 Don't fix the array by itself
      15 Paste special & delete command is very time consuming
      16 Shortcut keys for Home options

Warm Regards,
Vikas Singh
Safexpress Private Limited
Road No. 4 | N.H. 8 | Mahipalpur Extn. | New Delhi – 37
M: +91.9313456553 |Ph: +91.11.2678.3281..90- I Ext: 403 I Fax: +91.11.2678.1481-82

Email: vikas.singh@safexpress.com | www.safexpress.com