openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Backer Johnsen <bac...@psych.uib.no>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Zotero
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:43:11 GMT
Yes, you are right.  On the other hand, neither OpenOffice or version 4 is mentioned on the
first page for the plugins.  Perhaps the Zotero people could be persuaded to be more explicit?

Tom

On 29. Sep 2013, at 24:19 , johnny smith <kanni@krovatka.su> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:00:03 -0000, Tom Backer Johnsen <backer@psych.uib.no> wrote:
>
>> As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are mentioned,
only Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a change, I am sure that AOO used
to be mentioned there as well.

> description of the libreoffice plugin reads as follows:
>
>> The latest version of the LibreOffice plugin for Zotero 3.0+ is 3.5.8 (compatible
with all versions of LibreOffice, all versions of Apache OpenOffice, and OpenOffice.org 3.0-3.3.x).