openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Novel writing need to Link/update various documents
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:13:17 GMT
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:07:23 +0200
birgitte nielsen <birgitteelmernielsen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is totally wrong that you send all these mails to me. So please stop it.
> I get long-mails every day from other Open Office Employees and users, but I have not
registered myself into any group, and my OpenOffice works perfectly.

You may not have registered on the various OpenOffice mailing lists, but someone with access
to your computer has registered you, and confirmed the registration; you should check who
uses your computer and stop them doing things like that.

Use the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of a message to unsubscribe and then, when you get
the confirmation message, acknowledge it.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>