openoffice-users mailing list archives

From TN Patriot <irgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about hyperlink buttons in OO Calc
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:26:32 GMT
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:36:31 +0800
Peter Junge <peter.junge@gmx.org> wrote:

  <top-posting corrected>

> On 9/14/2013 3:28 PM, birgitte nielsen wrote:
> > I think that this mail is sent to the wrong person
> >
> Hi Birgitte,
>
> the mails which you are receiving were not sent primarily to you but to
> the mailing list 'users@openoffice.apache.org'. A couple of hundreds of
> people are subscribed to it. It's quite simple to unsubscribe, just send
> an email to users-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the
> instructions of the automatic reply that you will be receiving.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

  Need to be a little more complete with the unsubscribe instructions...

  the word 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) needs to be in the subject line *and*
  for good measure in the main section of the e-mail, all by itself. This will
  ensure that it's done properly with no flubs.

--
Help spread the word! Learn about Jury Nullification! Help take back our country
from our corrupt government!  www DOT fija DOT org