openoffice-users mailing list archives

From TN Patriot <>
Subject Re: Question about hyperlink buttons in OO Calc
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:26:32 GMT
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:36:31 +0800
Peter Junge <> wrote:

  <top-posting corrected>

> On 9/14/2013 3:28 PM, birgitte nielsen wrote:
> > I think that this mail is sent to the wrong person
> >
> Hi Birgitte,
> the mails which you are receiving were not sent primarily to you but to
> the mailing list ''. A couple of hundreds of
> people are subscribed to it. It's quite simple to unsubscribe, just send
> an email to and follow the
> instructions of the automatic reply that you will be receiving.
> Best regards,
> Peter

  Need to be a little more complete with the unsubscribe instructions...

  the word 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) needs to be in the subject line *and*
  for good measure in the main section of the e-mail, all by itself. This will
  ensure that it's done properly with no flubs.

Help spread the word! Learn about Jury Nullification! Help take back our country
from our corrupt government!  www DOT fija DOT org

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message