openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone using Apple Pages?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 03:07:00 GMT
On 2013-08-21 5:23 PM Lowell Young wrote:
> When I want to email a document created in AOO 4.0, I clink on the email envelope (Document
as E-mail), my Apple Mail program opens, but not with a new blank email that I can address
and send. I have to open a new new email page and start from scratch.

I usually use Thunderbird for email but I changed the settings in AOO so I could test this.

Sending Document as email opened a new email message window with an AOO attachment.

I am using OS X version 10.6.8 so it might be a Mountain Lion specific problem

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com