openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Allmen Quester <a.ques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How?
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 05:06:10 GMT
Would it not be possible to just delete the folders and then run a registry
cleaner to ferret out any leftover visages?
Running Windows:
If the folder will not delete, there are free programs, "Unlocker," and
"Glary Utilities," that should solve the problem.
Glary Utilities also has a registry cleaner.