openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Dave.Mainwaring" <davemainwar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open office vers 4
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:54:58 GMT
I am a newbie/light weight user. Have auto save set to 3 min, redo set to 5

I have one 66 page odt doc which likes to crash when I save the file and
recovers in a couple of seconds.

Should I wait more before closing?  Win 7 OS on laptop.

--
Mission: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn and
grow

http://tinyurl.com/kmjaygo <http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D5FAEDU> The Cat
Who Went to College