openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help I'm being invaded
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:19:51 GMT
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Brian Barker
<b.m.barker@btinternet.com> wrote:

> There is absolutely no need for anyone to have access to a particular PC in
> order to subscribe to a mailing list, of course.  What is necessary is to
> have access to the relevant e-mail account; any "someone" making a malicious
> subscription may simply have obtained access to the account password.

You're right, by "access to your PC" I ment the users's credentials
not any given hardware.
I was thinking of my own system where I have passwords saved by my browser.

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell