openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject Configure for Build
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 02:47:02 GMT

Can someone tell me how configure script works for compiling OpenOffice? Specifically, the
ac_fn_c_check_header_mongrel function. I am trying to configure Solaris 10 to compile the
source code, but configure is telling me that it can not find the system headers. I chose
the --with-system-mdds optio and installed mdds. The headers are located in /usr/locl/include,
but configure is telling me that it cannot find  the appropriate headers.

checking which curl to use... internal
checking which mdds to use... external
checking mdds/flat_segment_tree.hpp usability... no
checking mdds/flat_segment_tree.hpp presence... no
checking for mdds/flat_segment_tree.hpp... no
configure: error: mdds/flat_segment_tree.hpp not found. install mdd