openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: OpenOffice Download Page
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:49:23 GMT
Thanks, that works.  I'm not sure about the what is going on with my browser (Firefox), but
when I clicked the other links, the page would just refresh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.mail@wtnet.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 12:05 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Steele, Raymond; users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: OpenOffice Download Page

Am 08/07/2013 08:43 PM, schrieb Steele, Raymond:
> Rob,
>
> Thanks for the response. I am looking for the 4.0 code. I clicked the link, but it is
not going anywhere. Does it work for you?

Yes, for me all 3 links are working, also the links for the signature and hash files.

Do you get any error message or at least see any hint that could bring us forward?

As alternative, what is happening when you use the Apache server?

http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.0.0/source/

Thanks

Marcus

to download the latest version 4.0 source.  Can someone point me in the right direction. I
am looking for the tarball.

>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#source
>>

>  From that URL, do you see the row labeled "Source tarballs"?  That's what you want.
 It is available in three different archive/compression formats.

> But remember, that is not the "latest" code.  That is the code from 4.0.  The most recent
code is what you get out of the trunk in Subversion.  Information on retrieving that is here: