openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: OpenOffice Download Page
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 18:43:50 GMT
Rob,

Thanks for the response. I am looking for the 4.0 code. I clicked the link, but it is not
going anywhere. Does it work for you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:51 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org; Steele, Raymond
Cc: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: OpenOffice Download Page

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Steele, Raymond <raymond.steele@lmco.com> wrote:
> I download page does not seem to be displaying the correct information. I am looking
to download the latest version 4.0 source.  Can someone point me in the right direction. I
am looking for the tarball.

> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#source

From that URL, do you see the row labeled "Source tarballs"?  That's what you want.  It is
available in three different archive/compression formats.

But remember, that is not the "latest" code.  That is the code from 4.0.  The most recent
code is what you get out of the trunk in Subversion.  Information on retrieving that is here:

http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

Regardsm

-Rob