openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ahlers <>
Subject Re: Is anyone using Apple Pages?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:38:15 GMT
I use OSX 10.8.4 and successfully emailed writer and calc files with Apple Mail by clicking
on the envelope and by using drop down menu.

Steve Ahlers

On Aug 21, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Larry Gusaas <> wrote:

> On 2013-08-21 5:23 PM Lowell Young wrote:
>> When I want to email a document created in AOO 4.0, I clink on the email envelope
(Document as E-mail), my Apple Mail program opens, but not with a new blank email that I can
address and send. I have to open a new new email page and start from scratch.
> I usually use Thunderbird for email but I changed the settings in AOO so I could test
this. Sending Document as email opened a new email message window with an AOO attachment.