openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone using Apple Pages?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:38:15 GMT
I use OSX 10.8.4 and successfully emailed writer and calc files with Apple Mail by clicking
on the envelope and by using drop down menu.

Steve Ahlers
sahlers621@yahoo.com

On Aug 21, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013-08-21 5:23 PM Lowell Young wrote:
>> When I want to email a document created in AOO 4.0, I clink on the email envelope
(Document as E-mail), my Apple Mail program opens, but not with a new blank email that I can
address and send. I have to open a new new email page and start from scratch.

> I usually use Thunderbird for email but I changed the settings in AOO so I could test
this. Sending Document as email opened a new email message window with an AOO attachment.

> I am using OS X version 10.6.8 so it might be a Mountain Lion specific problem
>
> --
>
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard
Varese