openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dave Scott <davescott1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corel Eight Documents
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:35:06 GMT
UTube download at zamzar no longer supported:
http://blog.zamzar.com/2012/06/12/downloading-youtube-videos-no-longer-supported/

On 8/30/2013 2:17 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:36:58 -0400
> Billy Crabtree <crabtree.billy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I first downloaded OpenOffice - It would read my old documents written
>> in the Coral Eight format. Now I cannot get OpenOffice to read these
>> documents. Any help you can give - I will be grateful. God bless and
>> thanks.
> If I am correct, Corel 8 documents are the old WordPerfect format. For copyright reasons
support for this format was removed in the more recent version(s) of OpenOffice. Individual
documents can be converted free of charge by an online service at www.zamzar.com; it is in
my view worth converting them and moving to a open format, (.odt etc) as supported by OpenOffice.

--
David E. Scott
Dave Scott, Ltd.

Sent from my Wowway Wired Dell