openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: open office vers 4
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:32:58 GMT
     Hi Dale,

On 29.08.2013 21:14, Dale Erwin wrote:
> I've never had it crash on me either, but it has other shortcomings.
> For me, the deal-breaker was some sort of bug in pdf export.  On
> second thought, I guess what happens during pdf export is indeed a
> "crash".  Every time I try to export my document with "PDF/A-1a"
> selected, I get a message from Windows (Win 7) saying that Open Office
> has stopped working.

This is an important thing. Do we have a bug report for this? Is it
repeatable?
It will not be fixed when it's not properly reported. Developers
eventually read in this user group, but better let them use their time
to fix tasks. Thus, your very welcome and important donation to the
project would be to write a bug report, maybe with examples. Please
check before if there already is one. If yes, please mention the BugID
when talking about it (as here).

Thanks in advance!