openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Help I'm being invaded
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 06:54:44 GMT
You're not invaded you're subscribed.
If you don't wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe.

And yes there is a way how people can know how to contact the user
community or the developers
It's all on the the website <http://openoffice.apache.org/> so every
time you receive such email reply and inform them about the website.

Have fun

On 24/08/2013 10:36 PM, LYNN BRUBAKER wrote:
> Every day I get about 10 emails concerning how to work Open Office.  Every day I get
rid of them by putting them in junk, but the next day I'll get about ten more.  I don't think
they are people trying to contact Apache Open Office, but the old Open Office - now defunct.
 Is there any way you can tell your PC people how to contact you now?