openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Connecting paragraph styles with numbering (list) styles
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:44:31 GMT
Hi Janis,

Janis Langins schrieb:
> Thanks to all for the advice regarding my query.  I shall try to see if
> I can successfully apply it and maybe with my current skills I should
> not be so ambitious.  Re Regina's request for the URL:  I cannot
> remember what iit s but this one
> (http://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/1/11/0200WG33-WriterGuideOOo.pdf) I
> got from the Open Office site and it seems to be pretty much the same as
> the one I am using with slight differences in pagination.  In the URL
> above it is ch. 7, page 233 (NOT ch. 7, p. 259) but everything else,
> including the text is the same.  Of course, in theory it is for the
> earlier 3.4 version, not for version 4 of Open Office, which is the one
> I am using.
> JL

That is not the right part for outline numbering. That is about list
numbering. The whole thing is not suitable for lectures.

Look for "Students' Guide for OpenOffice Writer",
http://www.fb4.fh-frankfurt.de/tips/openoffice/dokumentation/ooo_for_students.pdf
Or other guides which are written for students, who will write a paper.

Kind regards
Regina