openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <>
Subject Re: Exporting PDF from Master Document
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:18:28 GMT
While it very well might be the same bug, I'm not really sure.  I am not
exporting from page preview. However, some further testing shows me that
the reason for the crash was not that I had selected "Print
automatically inserted blank pages" but  because on the Export dialog
itself I had selected "PDF/A-1a" which my publisher advised me to select
in order to get all fonts imbedded.

When I deselected "PDF/A-1a" it exported just fine including the
generation of all automatically inserted blank pages.  But with
"PDF/A-1a" selected, it crashes with and without "Print automatically
inserted blank pages" selected.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU