openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Exporting PDF from Master Document
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:53:03 GMT
I'm not really sure if that worked or not.   When I tried exporting to
PDF this time, I got a message from Windows saying:  "OpenOffice 4.0.0
has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working
correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution
is available."

Windows did close the program, but I have received no notification.
   :-)
Like I was expecting one.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03