openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac Open Office 4 Installation Problem
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:57:33 GMT
On 2013-08-06 12:09 AM Ravi Modani wrote concerning "Mac Open Office 4 Installation Problem":
> Hi,
>
> I am using Mac OSX 10.8.4, on my Mac book Air and had been using OpenOffice for many
years.
> Recently when I upgraded it to Open Office 4.0, I cannot run the programme. The screenshot
of
> error is enclosed.
>
> I uninstalled, reinstalled but nothing has happened.

Attachments are not allowed on this list. Please describe the error message.

Is it the first item in the known issues from the release notes?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com