openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODF file formats vs Zip
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 20:46:55 GMT
Le 23/06/2013 18:14, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
> Well, the Saved copy doesn't preserve Undo history, and Hagar is correct: Performing
Save does not clear the Undo history for the document that remains open.  Whether an AutoSave
recovery will recover the Undo history to that point is something that can be verified by
an experiment of some kind.
No, AutoSave does not recover the undo history.

> I also realize that I don't know if AutoSave is completely separate from the document
recovery material used after crashes and other situations or that's what AutoSave is updating.
 More experimentation!  Helpful documentation?
AutoSave is only used in case of crash for the recovery process.

Hagar