openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Secure Password Problem
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 20:03:28 GMT
Check the temporary folder of the system (see in OO menu Tools>Options>OO>Paths).
If there are folders like sgmlf.tmp with a file having the same name inside, make a copy of
that file, rename it in .ods and cross your fingers. If you have not rebooted, you might have
those files still there.

NB: I hope you were using ODF (.ods). If it was a .xls, I doubt there is something to do.

Good luck!

Hagar