openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Явор Маринов <ymari...@neterra.net>
Subject Re: Shorcut -> Toggle Changes
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:14:25 GMT
That's what I'm looking for but still in OO 3.x the option was "Toggle
Changes" instead of those two options. Thanks for your time spent ;)

---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg
<http://cloudware.bg/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=newwebsite>
Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.
*Yavor Marinov*
System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16