openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Writer 4.0.0 crashes, Writer 3.4.1 works correctly
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 22:17:58 GMT
(removing useless lists from recipients)

On 28/07/2013 Robert Hupp wrote:
> OpenOffice Writer 4.0.0 crashes, Writer 3.4.1 works correctly
> yesterday I installed OpenOffice 4.0.0 retaining 3.4.1. Copying a wiki
> article OpenOffice Writer 4.0.0 crashed consistently. Example: The
> crashing point lies within the highlighted area (text made with Writer
> 3.4.1 and copied to Thunderbird), between Fran├žais
> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernisme and Links bearbeiten
> http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q47783#sitelinks-wikipedia :
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmoderne

I cannot crash OpenOffice 4 by copying and pasting text from
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmoderne
(either the portion you described or the whole page). Maybe you need to
give some more details. Also check if CTRL-Shift-V (Paste Special,
Unformatted) works.

Regards,
   Andrea.