openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Summary of AOO 4.0 download activity for 1st week
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:41:18 GMT
Urmas wrote:
> Those ones affecting Linux get more attention.

The 4.0.0 release was delayed to fix one specific bug, that only
affected Windows 8 systems.

> My pet peeve is the terrible work with dictionaries in Windows version
> which makes me use a Linux VM just to proofread documents.

Dictionaries are exactly the same on all platforms. If you have
dictionary problems on Windows, reset your profile:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426

If you still have problems, write again but please include more details
(your language + your dictionary version + one specific problem).

Regards,
   Andrea.