openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: AOO 4.0.0 unusable
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:35:03 GMT
At 12:21 14/08/2013 -0500, Dale Erwin wrote:
>For my current needs, AOO 4.0.0 is unusable.  Unfortunately, the
>installation program removed my prior version.  Is there any way I
>can get a copy of the previous version to install?

The download front page - http://www.openoffice.org/download/ - has,
at the bottom of the Download banner, "Old and legacy version: 3.4.1 + 3.3.0".

(Always archive a copy of installation downloads for this and other
reasons.  Under Windows in particular, save the download somewhere
you can keep it *before* you install the product and install it from there.)

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker