openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Janis Langins <j.lang...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Connecting paragraph styles with numbering (list) styles
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:51:50 GMT
Thanks to all for the advice regarding my query.  I shall try to see
if I can successfully apply it and maybe with my current skills I
should not be so ambitious.  Re Regina's request for the URL:  I
cannot remember what iit s but this one
(http://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/1/11/0200WG33-WriterGuideOOo.pdf)
I got from the Open Office site and it seems to be pretty much the
same as the one I am using with slight differences in pagination.  In
the URL above it is ch. 7, page 233 (NOT ch. 7, p. 259) but
everything else, including the text is the same.  Of course, in
theory it is for the earlier 3.4 version, not for version 4 of Open
Office, which is the one I am using.
JL