openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Exporting PDF from Master Document
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:18:23 GMT
On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:30:07 +0100
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:53:03 -0500
> Dale Erwin <dale@casaerwin.org> wrote:
>
> > I'm not really sure if that worked or not.   When I tried exporting to
> > PDF this time, I got a message from Windows saying:  "OpenOffice 4.0.0
> > has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working
> > correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution
> > is available."
> >
> > Windows did close the program, but I have received no notification.
> >    :-)
> > Like I was expecting one.
> >
> > Dale Erwin
> > Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
> > Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
> > http://leather.casaerwin.org
> >
> > On 8/13/2013 4:17 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:

> > > /Tools /Options /OpenOffice Writer : Print -under Other: Print automatically
inserted blank pages

> I never use Master Documents so cannot comment about them, but I have never has a problem
with Export to PDF from ordinary Writer documents of any size. I'll confirm with a 5000 page
document (a compendium of one author's works for private use) later today (its computer is
asleep at other end of a sleeping house at present).

As promised above, I have now Exported as PDF a 5000+ page document; all is well, inclluding
automatically inserted blank pages.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>