openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Lowell Young <bir...@yosemite.net>
Subject Re: Is anyone using Apple Pages?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:23:43 GMT
I have Apple’s Pages ’09 version 4.3 (1048). I rarely use it because I prefer AOO 4.0.
I am attaching two documents that you asked someone to send. One is blank the other says "hello
world". I'm sure many other people responded to this but I thought I would to. Heck, I just
might learn something from the experience.
I am using OS X Version 10.8.4

I have a problem.

When I want to email a document created in AOO 4.0, I clink on the email envelope (Document
as E-mail), my Apple Mail program opens, but not with a new blank email that I can address
and send. I have to open a new new email page and start from scratch.

Lowell