openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas>
Subject Re: OpenOffice/StarOffice Apache OO4 for OSX templates migration from 3
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:51:22 GMT

On 18Aug  2013, at 12:54 AM, Alexandro Colorado <> wrote:

> I am a bit surprised the settings werent migrate during the
> installation however.

It's because I didn't know the [non-existent] instructions for the installation.  The first
time I dragged the app from the dmg to the applications folder - thereby bypassing the screen
that asked if i wanted to migrate.  Started over and ran the installation process, did the
migration, and then moved it to applications.

It still didn't migrate my recent documents history, but that's a minor issue.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message