openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Graham Lauder" <g.a.lau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Navigator
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 04:11:10 GMT
On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:05:35 +1200, Dale Erwin <dale@casaerwin.org> wrote:

> That doesn't work.  The only thing that happens when I hit F5 is the
> document inside the window frame shifts to the right about 1/8 of an
> inch.  Then if I press F5 again, it shifts back to its original
> position.  But no Navigator.

That means most likely that navigator is docked but minimised.  Check to
see if there is a a row of about 6 dots in a vertical row about half way
down one side, most likely on the left as that's the default.  If its not
there press F5 and see if it appears. If it does then just hover your
cursor over until a double ended arrow appears. Click and hold and drag
away from the screen edge.

Cheers
GL