openoffice-users mailing list archives

From James Plante <jimpla...@me.com>
Subject Re: all functions in text tables
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:33:39 GMT
Just use Calc itself. Create the table portion of your invoice in Calc, using whatever SS functions
you find convenient. When finished, copy the invoice table from Calc and paste into Writer.
You'll have an imbedded spreadsheet. (N.B.: After pasting, click OFF of the imbedded SS to
see what will print.

Once the SS is imbedded, you can double-click on it to get at all the SS functions again.

Jim