openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: FUD right after download
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:45:10 GMT
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Urmas <> wrote:
>> more with your childish behavior?
> Can you be more specific?
> You are slandering your competitors' product by calling the small factual
> review of it 'FUD'. You are trying to incite a campaign by misrepresenting
> that product. You are trying to abuse review system to misrepresent it.

That page was for OpenOffice reviews, not LibreOffice reviews.  When
you insert a review of a different product into a review page, that is
called "spam".  It is legitimate to remove spam.    I've reported this
to SourceForge.

Of course, it would be perfectly legitimate to give a 1-star review
with specific comments about what they don't like about AOO.  I would
not have a problem with that.