openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 13:58:22 GMT
Hello Clarence,

Thank you very much for your advice to save it as .ppt.

Does that only apply when saving the LibO file, or does she also need
to do it in PowerPoint?

Thanks again!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst -- http://www.MarionSpeaks.com