openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 00:22:10 GMT
Hello Clarence,

My wife uses LibO 4.0 and PowerPoint 2010. While in LibO, she's in
Windows 7 Home Premium and saves the file as PowerPoint 2007/2010
(.pptx). At work (where she uses PowerPoint 2010), she also does it on
Windows (either 7 or 8.1, she's not sure...it's a government office if
that helps).

Thank you very kindly!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst -- http://www.MarionSpeaks.com