openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 01:44:03 GMT
Hello,

Clarence, thank you very much for the information. Unfortunately,
saving as .ppx is not an option. Will saving as .ppt work?

Larry, I thought LibreOffice was simply the new version of OpenOffice.
How is the latter the real thing, as you put it? (Also, since you said
LibreOffice has its own separate mailing list, do you have the address
for that?)

Thanks!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst -- http://www.MarionSpeaks.com