openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: Still unable to email documents with version 4 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:46:32 GMT
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Fernando Cassia <> wrote:
> Note that I haven't tried it. But if it does what it claims, then it
> should work...

Dang, I failed to paste the URL... here it goes again.

Please report if it works for you. The worst that could happen is that
it doesnt work, and you would have to uninstall it.

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: