openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FUD right after download
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 03:30:09 GMT
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Urmas <davian818@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are slandering your competitors' product by calling the small factual
> review of it 'FUD'.
You seem to have reading problems. The review I pasted and which
started this thread was a review posted by a LO supporter, on the AOO
SF.net user reviews page telling people to use LO instead. It is also
full of FUD, like saying AOO is not actively developed.

>You are trying to incite a campaign by misrepresenting
> that product.
oh yeah? where did I say that? I cannot respond for the product of
your imagination...

>You are trying to abuse review system to misrepresent it.
No

> The last thing people need to see are freetards
Interesting concept, I will from now on ignore anything else you say.
Good night, *sshole.

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell